Statement of Faith
Statement of Faith
The Crossing churches are dedicated to seeing God glorified in community life and witness. We look forward to meeting you and pray that you will be impacted and blessed in your time here.
Our vision is to foster organic, Christ-centered community where people may experience genuine restoration and relationship with God and others in order to become active disciples who, out of intimacy with God, express their unique design and reproduce other disciples who will demonstrate the Kingdom of God on earth.
We accomplish this through the practical expressions of worship (corporate services), prayer (weekly prayer meetings), teaching (weekly LIFE groups and First Principles classes), preaching (Sunday services and other meetings/conferences), and community service (outreaches to those in need).
We are a community committed to living out the ‘Isaiah 61’ model of salvation, discipleship, and Kingdom restoration:
“The Spirit of the Sovereign Lord is upon Me, Because the LORD has anointed Me To preach good tidings to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives, And the opening of the prison to those who are bound; To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, And the day of vengeance of our God; To comfort all who mourn, To console those who mourn in Zion, To give them beauty for ashes, The oil of joy for mourning, The garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; That they may be called trees of righteousness, The planting of the LORD, that He may be glorified.” And they shall rebuild the old ruins, They shall raise up the former desolations, And they shall repair the ruined cities, The desolations of many generations.”
THE 5 THESES OF THE CROSSING
- Restore God’s authority and power to the Church that all will witness true intimacy! (Matt 28)
- Transform His people that all will witness His love and power (2 Tim 3)
- Unite and activate His Church (the expression of His government) that all will witness the beauty of equality and diversity of function (Eph 4)
- Restore generational ministry that all will witness the discovery of inheritance (Gen 17)
- Restore the art of disciple-making and reproduction that all will witness the influence of multiplication (Is 61)
The first Crossing Life Church was started in the summer of 2005 in Windham, NH. We have since launched others in both Carmel, ME and Almelo, Holland.